Doulton Ultra Sterasyl 8674 Ceramic Water Filter Candle (NEW LABEL) of ATC Super Sterasyl
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
What's in the box?
Doulton Ultra Sterasyl 8674 Ceramic Water Filter Candle (NEW LABEL)
- (OLD LABEL) ATC Super Sterasyl
- Model: Doulton Ultra Sterasyl 8674 Ceramic Water Filter Candle
- Filled with granular activated carbon, to give superior flow rates in a gravity filter
- Benefits: Removal of Particles, Pathogenic Bacteria, Cysts, etc. With Additional Chlorine and Organics Removal capabilities and Heavy Metal Reduction Media to take out the Toxic Lead
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Size: 7″ (177mm) long x 2″ (49mm) diameter *Pre-cut / 10″ (254mm) long x 2″ (49mm) diameter *long
- Range: BSP Long 1 1/2" (38mm) Threaded Mount
- NOT compatible with FRANKE Housings
- System: Gravity
- FREE delivery via Gdex.
- FREE Standard Installation, in covered area. +6012 326 4381 WhatsApp for further assistance.
- International customer's, ship via FEDEX, shipping fee applies.
Why "Doulton" filtered water?
Drinking fresh water improves immunity, allows better digestion, increased sports performance, less fatigue and supports a more efficient, healthy body. When your water tastes as great as Doulton filtered, it’s easy to drink enough to stay healthy.
We proudly export water filters to over 140 countries, saving thousands of lives every year from our home in Staffordshire at the heart of Britain’s pottery industry.
HANDMADE SINCE 1826
Almost 200 years of continuous technical improvements to the water filter we launched in 1826, make Doulton filters the ones to rely on.
Made from natural materials, our ceramic filters provide up to 99.99% filtration of bacteria, sediment, chlorine, limescale, heavy metals (including lead) and microplastics.
GOOD FOR HEALTH
Drink clear, mineral-rich water to support optimum health at all ages. We retain the healthy minerals that naturally occur within your water supply.
Your Doulton water filter systems will work without power and cost nothing in electricity to run.
All the water we filter is drinkable - it is safe to drink and it tastes great! We won’t waste a drop.