Doulton British Berkefeld Imperial Ultra Fluoride 8B76 Ceramic Water Filter Candle
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
What's in the Box?
- British Berkefeld Imperial Ultra Fluoride 8B76 Ceramic Water Filter Candle
- Model: Doulton British Berkefeld Imperial Ultra Fluoride 8B76 Ceramic Water Filter Candle
- Removes up to 99.99% of some common contaminants.
- Superior flow rates in gravity filter systems.
- Anti-bacterial properties and silver are used to prevent bacteria from regenerating on the ceramic element
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Recommended Flow Rate: 1 .2 L per hour under gravity
- Benefits: Micro-filtration of Bacteria, Cysts, Particles, Chlorine, Organics, Lead, and Fluoride
- Fluoride is a naturally occurring mineral found in our water sources in varying amounts depending on where you are situated. In some areas local water authorities add fluoride to the water supply to achieve an agreed standard level, for example in the UK the current standard for Fluoride is 1.5mg/l.
- Consuming water that contains the standard level of Fluoride is known to prevent oral health conditions such as tooth decay. However, this can also have negative health implications such as fluorosis.
- Compatible with the existing range of Doulton® SS Gravity Filter Systems, the Ultra Fluoride filter provides a high-flow solution for the removal of fluoride for those who desire it.
About Ultra Fluoride Water Filter
- The Ultra Fluoride water filter provides you with the option to remove both naturally occurring and added fluoride from your drinking water.
- The ceramic shell is filled with granular activated carbon, to give superior flow rates in a gravity filter.
- As a standard, it offers removal of particles, pathogenic bacteria, and cysts, additional removal capabilities for chlorine and organics and contains heavy metal reduction media to take out the toxin, lead.
- Fluoride filter, BEFORE USE, FLUSHING 5-10 MINS BEFORE CONNECTING TO YOUR WATER FILTERS SYSTEM!
- To ensure that the treatment media is fully wetted and provide optimum performance, allow the filtered water to run to waste for 5-10 minutes prior to use
- No standalone use, must use with a complete drinking water purifier system
- FREE delivery via Gdex.
- Special rate for adhoc onsite installation, whatsapp to +6012 326 4381 for further assistance.
- International customer's, ship via FEDEX, shipping fee applies.
Why "Doulton" filtered water?
Drinking fresh water improves immunity, allows better digestion, increased sports performance, less fatigue and supports a more efficient, healthy body. When your water tastes as great as Doulton filtered, it’s easy to drink enough to stay healthy.
We proudly export water filters to over 140 countries, saving thousands of lives every year from our home in Staffordshire at the heart of Britain’s pottery industry.
HANDMADE SINCE 1826
Almost 200 years of continuous technical improvements to the water filter we launched in 1826, make Doulton filters the ones to rely on.
Made from natural materials, our ceramic filters provide up to 99.99% filtration of bacteria, sediment, chlorine, limescale, heavy metals (including lead) and microplastics.
GOOD FOR HEALTH
Drink clear, mineral-rich water to support optimum health at all ages. We retain the healthy minerals that naturally occur within your water supply.
Your Doulton water filter systems will work without power and cost nothing in electricity to run.
All the water we filter is drinkable - it is safe to drink and it tastes great! We won’t waste a drop.