(PRE-ORDER) Doulton Filtered Water Shower Head, dechlorination & particles reduction
Pre-Order - SHIP OUT 20th Sept Onward
The Doulton Filtered Shower Head is a powerful, dual-filtration system in a stunning, matt White finish. Used to significantly reduce unwanted chlorine and sediment from your shower water* whilst providing an impressive, modern finish to your bathroom space.
Easily attach the product to your existing shower hose and use the switch feature to swap from un-filtered shower water to filtered, quickly and conveniently to save your filter life.
The stylish, stainless steel faceplate gives a superfine spray for an uplifting showering experience, whilst protecting your hair and skin from harsh chemicals.
The Doulton® filtered shower is one of the best shower filters for chlorine reduction. It provides 8000 litres capacity which equates to approximately 2 months for a family of four**.
*In-house tested.**Depending upon the quality of your unfiltered shower water.
Doulton® Filtered Water Shower Head
- Enjoy a better showering experience.
Doulton® is the name that you can trust in water filtration.
Your shower filter is designed to remove unwanted chlorine and particles from your shower water. Protecting your hair and skin from harsh chemicals.
Discover the Doulton® difference with our Shower Head Filter and enjoy a better showering experience.
The Doulton® Shower Head Filter significantly reduces chlorine and sediment in your shower water*.
Our filter provides 8000 liters capacity which equates to approximately 2 months for a family of four.**
- • Stainless steel faceplate that gives a super fine spray.
- • Switch feature lets you switch from filtered to unfiltered water to save filter life.
- • Contains a dual filter system – reduces chlorine and sediment in your shower water.
- • Inspection window in the handle to view filter condition, ensuring that you always have the best shower.
Shower Filter Cartridge
- Minimum Recommended Flow Rate 2L/min****
- Water Supply Municipal
- Pressure 0.5 – 5.5 Bar operating pressure***
- Temperature 5-50°C