Doulton DBS + BTU (NSF)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
What's in the box?
Doulton DBS BioTect Ultra 2501 (NSF) (ON)Countertop Drinking Water Purifier System with user manual & tube hose & diverter complete system.
Doulton DBS is a high-end texture quality Stainless Steel housing, 360 degrees rotation, 7cm faucet higher than DCS, which is extremely easy to install and uninstall, making it portable and, therefore, the ideal solution for people who move house on a regular basis. It fits the most common threaded kitchen taps via a diverter valve.
- Model: DBS + BTU
- Benefits: Removal of particles, pathogenic bacteria, cysts, etc. with additional chlorine, and organics, and fitted with an activated carbon block insert containing lead, mercury & cadmium removal media.
- Dimensions: 320(H) x 82mm(W)
- Material: Stainless Steel body
- Number of Filter Candle: 1 BTU (Biotect Ultra 2501)
- Size: 10 (Long) x 2 (diameter) inches/(254 x 49mm) Short mount
- Range: BTU short thread mount 19mm M12
- Connections: Fits onto most common threaded kitchen taps
- Flow Rate: 120L/hour
- Replacement Filter: BioTect Ultra filter 2501
Doulton BioTect Ultra Ceramic Drinking Water Filter Candle
- The ceramic shell is fitted with an activated carbon block insert containing heavy metal reduction media.
- Benefits: Removal of particles, pathogenic bacteria, cysts, etc. with additional chlorine, organics, lead, cadmium, and mercury removal capabilities.
- Size: 10″ (254mm) long x 2″ (49mm) diameter. 3/4″ (19mm) short M12 mount.
- Weight: 0.8 kg
- Range: M12 Short (<¾" / 18mm) Mount
- System: Pressure
- FREE delivery via Gdex.
- Special rate for adhoc onsite installation, whatsapp to +6012 326 4381 for further assistance.
- International customer's, ship via FEDEX, shipping fee applies.
Why "Doulton" filtered water?
Drinking fresh water improves immunity, allows better digestion, increased sports performance, less fatigue and supports a more efficient, healthy body. When your water tastes as great as Doulton filtered, it’s easy to drink enough to stay healthy.
We proudly export water filters to over 140 countries, saving thousands of lives every year from our home in Staffordshire at the heart of Britain’s pottery industry.
HANDMADE SINCE 1826
Almost 200 years of continuous technical improvements to the water filter we launched in 1826, make Doulton filters the ones to rely on.
Made from natural materials, our ceramic filters provide up to 99.99% filtration of bacteria, sediment, chlorine, limescale, heavy metals (including lead) and microplastics.
GOOD FOR HEALTH
Drink clear, mineral-rich water to support optimum health at all ages. We retain the healthy minerals that naturally occur within your water supply.
Your Doulton water filter systems will work without power and cost nothing in electricity to run.
All the water we filter is drinkable - it is safe to drink and it tastes great! We won’t waste a drop.