Doulton QT Ecofast + BTU 2505 SI (ANTI-SCALE) (IN)Undercounter Drinking Water Purifier System
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Doulton QT Ecofast Complete Drinking Water System with BTU 2505 SI Ceramic Water Filter Candle
Doulton Superior Pillar Tap with Faucet Connector
- User Manual, Tube Hose and Fittings
- Model: Doulton QT Ecofast BTU 2505 SI, Undercounter Water Filter System
- Seamless design, quick change, auto shut-off environmentally friendly drinking water filter & convenient, extremely easy to install and uninstall
- The quick-change, auto shut-off environmentally friendly drinking water filter for commercial and domestic use.
- The quarter-turn action of removing the filter body from the head automatically switches off the water supply
- Quick-change design for fast, sanitary changeover of filter elements Replace filter element only. >80% less plastic waste than other available cartridge filters
- Threaded mount ceramic filter candle for quick maintenance of the filter system
- Integral mounting bracket incorporated into the head for ease of installation
- Push-fit connections in head available in either 1/4” size for convenient installation in coolers or domestic applications.
- Benefits: Compact, stylish design to fit discreetly under the kitchen counter. Mounting bracket integrated into the housing. All necessary mounting fixings supplied. 1/4” push fittings integrated into the head for rapid connection
- The Doulton ceramic filter candle is quickly removed and replaced: A quarter-turn of the housing body automatically shuts off the water supply Spillages can be avoided as the body of the filter can be moved to the sink for emptying, Quick-change design for fast, sanitary changeover of the ceramic filter candle.
- Dimension: 34.5cm (H) x 10.5cm(W)
- Material: BPA Free, food-grade material
- Number of Filter Candle: 1x BTU 2505 SI Ceramic Water Filter Candle
- Range: BTU short thread mount 19mm M12
- Connections: 1/4"inch push fit inlet & outlet
- Flow Rate: 120L/hour
- Filter Life Span: up to 9 - 12 months / 2300 liters
- Minimum Working Pressure: 1 Bar
- Flow Rate: 1.9/L @ 2 Bar
- Working Temperature Range: 5 - 38 Degree Celcius
- Working pH Range: 5.5 - 9.5
BioTecT Ultra 2505 SI, Enhanced with Anti-Scale
- The ceramic shell is fitted with an activated carbon block insert containing heavy metal reduction media.
- Benefits: Removal of particles, pathogenic bacteria, cysts, etc. with additional chlorine, organics, and lead, cadmium and mercury removal &Scale inhibition capabilities. This slow-release scale inhibitor reduces scale build-up.
- Size: 10″ (254mm) long x 2″ (49mm) diameter. 3/4″ (19mm) short M12 mount.
- Weight: 0.8 kg
- Range: M12 Short (<¾" / 18mm) Mount
- System: Pressure
- FREE delivery via Gdex.
- Special rate for adhoc onsite installation, whatsapp to +6012 326 4381 for further assistance.
- International customer's, ship via FEDEX, shipping fee applies.
Why "Doulton" filtered water?
Drinking fresh water improves immunity, allows better digestion, increased sports performance, less fatigue and supports a more efficient, healthy body. When your water tastes as great as Doulton filtered, it’s easy to drink enough to stay healthy.
We proudly export water filters to over 140 countries, saving thousands of lives every year from our home in Staffordshire at the heart of Britain’s pottery industry.
HANDMADE SINCE 1826
Almost 200 years of continuous technical improvements to the water filter we launched in 1826, make Doulton filters the ones to rely on.
Made from natural materials, our ceramic filters provide up to 99.99% filtration of bacteria, sediment, chlorine, limescale, heavy metals (including lead) and microplastics.
GOOD FOR HEALTH
Drink clear, mineral-rich water to support optimum health at all ages. We retain the healthy minerals that naturally occur within your water supply.
Your Doulton water filter systems will work without power and cost nothing in electricity to run.
All the water we filter is drinkable - it is safe to drink and it tastes great! We won’t waste a drop.