Experience the British Legacy of Purity: Doulton DCS Stainless Steel Biotect Ultra 2501 (NSF) Drinking Water Purifier - Craftsmanship Since 1826 (*FREE 2ND YEAR BTU FILTER! RM299)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
What's in the box?
- Doulton DCS BioTecT Ultra 2501(NSF) (ON)Countertop Drinking Water Purifier System with user manual & tube hose & diverter complete system.
DCS+BTU, is a quality Stainless Steel Countertop Water Filter System created to provide maximum durability. Made from stainless steel and fitted with a chromium-plated brass base, your ceramic filter receives the ultimate level of protection.
Fitted with a long life, cleanable ceramic filter to provide you with up to 1.9L per minute of refreshingly clean, drinking water on tap.
All countertop systems connect to an existing tap and are designed to sit next to a sink on a kitchen counter or a work surface. Any kitchen, anywhere!
Extremely easy to install and uninstall and no need for permanent installation. Perfect for those in rented accommodation or anyone who is frequently on the move but desires the benefits of clean, tasty filtered drinking water.
- Model: Doulton DCS + BioTect Ultra 2501(NSF) Drinking Water Purifier System
- Fitted with a chromium-plated brass base and the ceramic filter will receive the ultimate level of protection.
- Long life, cleanable ceramic filter to provide up to 300L per hour of refreshingly clean, drinking water on tap.
- Material: Stainless Steel body with chrome-plated brass base
- Number of Filter Candles:1pc
- Filter Candle Type: BTU (Biotect Ultra)
- Size: 10 inches long x 2 inches in diameter (254 x 49mm) short threaded mount
- Connections: Diverter value fits onto most common threaded kitchen taps
- Flow Rate: 1.9L/M– refer to Filter Performance Table for flow rates for specific candle grades
BTU BioTect Ultra Ceramic Drinking Water Filter Candle (NSF)
- Fitted with an activated carbon block insert containing heavy metal reduction media.
- Benefits: Removal of particles, pathogenic bacteria, cysts, etc. with additional chlorine, organics, lead, cadmium, and mercury removal capabilities.
- Size: 10″ (254mm) long x 2″ (49mm) diameter
- Weight: 0.8 kg
- Range: M12 Short (3/4" / 18mm) Mount
- System: Pressure
- Natural Diatom Ceramic: Provides strong prevention against sediments, rust, herbicides, and cysts, securing your water from various physical impurities.
- Silver Ions: Infused within the ceramic, these ions are a natural antibacterial agent that prevents bacterial growth within the filter, ensuring your water remains clean.
- Activated Carbon Block: Effectively reduces chlorine, taste, and odor, delivering a refreshing water experience.
- Ion Exchange Materials: Target heavy metals like lead, mercury, and cadmium, significantly reducing their presence in your drinking water.
- Environmentally friendly operation with no electricity required.
- Preserves essential minerals beneficial to your health.
- Cleanable and reusable ceramic filter reduces waste and offers lasting value.
- Removes harmful contaminants while improving water taste and quality.
BioTect Ultra® Highlights:
- Micro Filtration & Trace Organics Removal: Specialized in eliminating mercury and cadmium.
- Efficiency Against Chemicals: Over 85% removal of insecticides like Lindane, herbicides such as Atrazine, and a 50% reduction in Phenols TCP.
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons: Up to 95% removal efficiency.
- Chloroform & Heavy Metals: Significant reduction in trihalomethanes and lead content, with NSF certification.
- Cadmium & Mercury Reduction: High effectiveness, averaging 99% for mercury and 95% for cadmium removal at certain pH levels.
- Filtration Rating: Absolute filtration efficiency at 0.9 micron 0.2 micron.
- Working Pressure: Ranges from 10 psi to 125 psi.
- Temperature and pH Range: Operates effectively between 5°C and 30°C and a pH range of 5.5 - 9.5.
- Pathogen Removal: Over 99.99% elimination of bacteria like E. Coli and pathogens like Cryptosporidium and Giardia.
- Quality Approvals: WRAS approved with turbidity reduction greater than 98%.
- Scale Inhibition: Offers a slow-release scale inhibition system.
The BioTect Ultra® is presented as a robust solution for maintaining water quality, ensuring the removal of a vast array of contaminants, and enhancing the safety and taste of drinking water.
- FREE delivery via Gdex.
- Special rate for adhoc onsite installation, whatsapp to +6012 326 4381 for further assistance.
- International customer's, ship via FEDEX, shipping fee applies.
Why "Doulton" filtered water?
Drinking fresh water improves immunity, allows better digestion, increased sports performance, less fatigue and supports a more efficient, healthy body. When your water tastes as great as Doulton filtered, it’s easy to drink enough to stay healthy.
We proudly export water filters to over 140 countries, saving thousands of lives every year from our home in Staffordshire at the heart of Britain’s pottery industry.
HANDMADE SINCE 1826
Almost 200 years of continuous technical improvements to the water filter we launched in 1826, make Doulton filters the ones to rely on.
Made from natural materials, our ceramic filters provide up to 99.99% filtration of bacteria, sediment, chlorine, limescale, heavy metals (including lead) and microplastics.
GOOD FOR HEALTH
Drink clear, mineral-rich water to support optimum health at all ages. We retain the healthy minerals that naturally occur within your water supply.
Your Doulton water filter systems will work without power and cost nothing in electricity to run.
All the water we filter is drinkable - it is safe to drink and it tastes great! We won’t waste a drop.