KDF Water Treatment Cartridge
Note:: International customer's via FEDEX, the fee is quoted in real-time when you checkout.
1 X KDF Water Treatment Cartridge
for Heavy Metals Removal & Antibacterials Formula
Note: Compatible to any OEM Housing.
- Material is fully imported from the USA, manufacturer by KDFFT
- KDF media: Removes bacteria, chlorine, heavy metal content, other contaminants, and odors at the point-of-use.
- KDF Materials imported from U.S.A.
- CLICK here for more details..
- NFS Certified, ISO 9001, WRAS & etc.
- KDF 55 Medium Designed specifically for removing or reducing chlorine and water-soluble heavy metals. It controls scale, bacteria and algae, even in hot water. The process medium received NSF International Certification and is certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 – Drinking Water Treatment Units – Aesthetic Effects. This medium is also in compliance with California’s Health and Safety Code Section 166875 (or commonly know as AB1953) and Vermont Act 193.
KDF Media can remove up to 99% of water-soluble lead, mercury, nickel, chromium, and other dissolved metals. All KDF Process Media forms are effective in controlling the buildup of bacteria, algae, fungi, and scale, making them ideal for use in GAC beds, ion exchange resins, carbon block filters, and inline carbon filters. Wherever our Media are used, they can eliminate the need for costly, and sometimes harmful, chemical treatments.
2 layers of Filtration:
- Layer 1:
- Activated carbon, removes organic chemical & harmful radicals.
- Layer 2:
- KDF media, enhanced V2.0 to reduces/removes heavy metals & make water taste much better.
High density activated carbon block, to removes chlorine, odors taste and make water much better taste.
Doulton holds Certification, Accreditation, or Membership with the Following Agencies:
- ISO 9002 Quality Standard
- National Sanitation Foundation standards 42 and 53
- Water Quality Association
Why we should remove lead, Mercury & Cadmium from drinking water?