Doulton HIP + UCC 9501 (NSF)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
What's in the Box?
- Doulton HIP System Body + Ultracarb (NSF) Filter Element Only with Deluxe Faucet
- The Doulton HIP + UltraCarb Filter System provides a high level of Chlorine and organics removal, along with lead and other heavy metal reduction.
- Four-stage water filtration system designed for chemical, microbiological and heavy metals (lead) reduction, bacteriostatic.
- Removes unpleasant tastes and odors, particulate, and turbidity. Do not remove minerals from the water, which are beneficial to health.
Doulton HIP Water Filter System
- Plastic Undercounter Filtration System in white, created for those who require additional water filtration technology to help target specific water concerns.
- Tuck under the kitchen sink. Compact, space-saving design. The discrete solution to drinking water filtration for homeowners and families.
- Material: Food-Grade Plastic
- Durable, simple to maintain and wholly reliable
- Pair with our ceramic filter element or water treatment cartridge of your choice for clean, tasty filtered drinking water.
- Regular consumption of clean, filtered drinking water offers optimal skin hydration and essential nutrient absorption.
Doulton Ultracarb 9501 / 9504 (NSF) Ceramic Water Filter Candle
- Fitted with an activated carbon block insert containing lead removal media
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Size: 10″ (254mm) long x 2″ (49mm) diameter
- Range: BSP Short 3/4" (19mm) Threaded Mount
- Benefits: Removal of particles, pathogenic bacteria, cysts, etc. with additional chlorine, organics, and lead removal capabilities.
- Chlorine reduction @ 2PPM (Taste & Odour): 94.2%
- Nominal Particulate Reduction: Class 1
- Cyst Reduction: >99.99%
- Turbidity Reduction: >98%
- Lead Reduction: 97.3%
- Capacity: 2300L
- Flow Rate @ 3 Bar: 1.9 LPM
- NOT compatible with FRANKE Housings
- System: Pressure
- FREE delivery via Gdex.
- Special rate for adhoc onsite installation, whatsapp to +6012 326 4381 for further assistance.
- International customer's, ship via FEDEX, shipping fee applies.
Why "Doulton" filtered water?
Drinking fresh water improves immunity, allows better digestion, increased sports performance, less fatigue and supports a more efficient, healthy body. When your water tastes as great as Doulton filtered, it’s easy to drink enough to stay healthy.
We proudly export water filters to over 140 countries, saving thousands of lives every year from our home in Staffordshire at the heart of Britain’s pottery industry.
HANDMADE SINCE 1826
Almost 200 years of continuous technical improvements to the water filter we launched in 1826, make Doulton filters the ones to rely on.
Made from natural materials, our ceramic filters provide up to 99.99% filtration of bacteria, sediment, chlorine, limescale, heavy metals (including lead) and microplastics.
GOOD FOR HEALTH
Drink clear, mineral-rich water to support optimum health at all ages. We retain the healthy minerals that naturally occur within your water supply.
Your Doulton water filter systems will work without power and cost nothing in electricity to run.
All the water we filter is drinkable - it is safe to drink and it tastes great! We won’t waste a drop.