Doulton Sterasyl 8274 Ceramic Water Filter Candle (Pre-Cut)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
What's in the box?
Doulton Sterasyl 8274 Ceramic Water Filter Candle *Pre-Cut
- Model: Doulton Sterasyl 8274 Ceramic Water Filter Candle *Pre-Cut
- Capacity up to 10,000L. Cleanable and reusable
- Benefits: Removal of particles, pathogenic bacteria, cysts, Anti-bacterial, Reduce Rust and Dirt
- Size: 7″ (177mm) long x 2″ (49mm) diameter
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Range: BSP Short Threaded Mount
- NOT compatible with FRANKE Housings.
- System: Gravity / Other
- FREE delivery via Gdex.
- FREE Standard Installation, in covered area. +6012 326 4381 WhatsApp for further assistance.
- International customer's, ship via FEDEX, shipping fee applies.
Why "Doulton" filtered water?
Drinking fresh water improves immunity, allows better digestion, increased sports performance, less fatigue and supports a more efficient, healthy body. When your water tastes as great as Doulton filtered, it’s easy to drink enough to stay healthy.
We proudly export water filters to over 140 countries, saving thousands of lives every year from our home in Staffordshire at the heart of Britain’s pottery industry.
HANDMADE SINCE 1826
Almost 200 years of continuous technical improvements to the water filter we launched in 1826, make Doulton filters the ones to rely on.
Made from natural materials, our ceramic filters provide up to 99.99% filtration of bacteria, sediment, chlorine, limescale, heavy metals (including lead) and microplastics.
GOOD FOR HEALTH
Drink clear, mineral-rich water to support optimum health at all ages. We retain the healthy minerals that naturally occur within your water supply.
Your Doulton water filter systems will work without power and cost nothing in electricity to run.
All the water we filter is drinkable - it is safe to drink and it tastes great! We won’t waste a drop.
The item was what I was advised to purchase as my filter was fitted with a 'Standard' 7" however I encountered problems with the top threaded attachment which was longer than my original filter...had to saw off the excess to get it to fit...