W9220406 10" x 3" Doulton Imperial Sterasyl OBE Ceramic Water Filter Candle
Doulton Imperial Sterasyl OBE W9220406 is a 10" x 3" replacement cartridge, microfilter with a high level of efficiency in removing fine particulate matter, bacteria, cysts, and turbidity. These OBE(open on both ends) cartridges are designed to fit industry-standard 10-inch filter housings for countertop and under sink systems.
Imperial Sterasyl is a highly efficient ceramic micro filter that provides genuine sub-micron filtration of drinking water. Sterasyl is manufactured with the highly consistent and controlled pore structure necessary to remove a wide range of water-borne contaminants over the life of the cartridge. The ceramic shell is infused with silver which serves as a disinfectant and inhibits the growth of bacteria and gives each cartridge enhanced bacteriostatic and self-sterilizing properties.
All Doulton ceramic candles and cartridges are cleanable and bacteriostatic - that is, self-sterilizing for bacteriologically safe cleaning and handling.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Fits in standard 10-inch filter housings.
- Self-sterilizing and cleanable filter element.
- Ideal for RO guard and post-filtration, and complimentary to UV systems.
- Highly effective barrier to particles and pathogens at 0.2 microns.
- Long Life/Long term value due to its washable features.
- Enhanced anti-bacterial properties as ceramics contain trace elements of silver to inhibit microbiological growth.
- Tested with live Cryptosporidium to a removal efficiency > 99.999%
|Dimensions (inch/es):||3 inch D x 10 inch L (fits most standard 2.5 x 10 housings)|
|Primary Filter Media:||Sintered Ceramic|
|Micron Rating, Nominal/Absolute (Micron):||0.5 to 0.8 micron / 0.9 micron|
|Operating Pressure (psi):||10 psi - 125 psi|
|Operating Temperature (ºF):||40ºF - 100ºF|
|Operating ph Range:||5.5 ph - 9.5 ph|
|Flow Rate (Gallons per Minute, gpm):||1.33 gpm (5 liters per minute)|
|Filter Capacity (L):||10, 000 L
|Filter Life (months):||12 months (Recommended change frequency) *|
|Free Chlorine Removal (2mg cl/l challenge):||>95% under gravity / >50% under pressure|