Doulton Gravity Fed Water Filter System FREE 2 Ultra Sterasyl Ceramic Water Filter Candle
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
What's in the Box?
Doulton Gravity Fed Complete System
2 Ultra Sterasyl Ceramic Water Filter Candle
- FREE 2 Ultra Sterasyl Ceramic Water Filter Candle
- Model: Doulton Gravity Fed Complete System
- Compact, portable, and simple to operate
- The SS consists of two containers, the upper container is filled with untreated water which then filters down into the lower container, through a number of ceramic filter candles
- Complete with 2 x Ultra Sterasyl Ceramic Water Filter Candles
- Weight: 2.8kg
- Dimension: 490mm height x 260mm width / space-saving storage 330mm height x 260mm width
- Material: High grade polished stainless steel
- Number of Filter Candles: 2x Ultra Sterasyl Ceramic Water Filter Candles
- Connection: Water is poured manually into the upper chamber
- Flow Rate: 1.7L / hour (refer to Filter Performance Table for flow rates for specific candle grades)
- Capacity: 8.5L
- 1.7L / hour Flow rate with 2 Ultra Sterasyl Ceramic Water Filter Candles, 5 hours to fill up the whole system. However, 2.5 hours is needed with 4 Ultra Sterasyl Ceramic Water Filter Candles
- Removes up to 99.99% of some common contaminants
- Superior flow rates in gravity filter systems
- Anti-bacterial properties and silver used to prevent bacteria from regenerating on the ceramic element
- The ceramic shell is filled with granular activated carbon, to give superior flow rates in a gravity filter
Doulton Ultra Sterasyl 8674 Ceramic Water Filter Candle
- Filled with granular activated carbon, to give superior flow rates in a gravity filter
- Benefits: Removal of Particles, Pathogenic Bacteria, Cysts, etc. With Additional Chlorine and Organics Removal capabilities and Heavy Metal Reduction Media to take out the Toxic Lead
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Size: 7″ (177mm) long x 2″ (49mm) diameter
- Range: BSP Long 1 1/2" (38mm) Threaded Mount
- System: Gravity
- FREE delivery via Gdex.
- Special rate for adhoc onsite installation, whatsapp to +6012 326 4381 for further assistance.
- International customer's, ship via FEDEX, shipping fee applies.
Why "Doulton" filtered water?
Drinking fresh water improves immunity, allows better digestion, increased sports performance, less fatigue and supports a more efficient, healthy body. When your water tastes as great as Doulton filtered, it’s easy to drink enough to stay healthy.
We proudly export water filters to over 140 countries, saving thousands of lives every year from our home in Staffordshire at the heart of Britain’s pottery industry.
HANDMADE SINCE 1826
Almost 200 years of continuous technical improvements to the water filter we launched in 1826, make Doulton filters the ones to rely on.
Made from natural materials, our ceramic filters provide up to 99.99% filtration of bacteria, sediment, chlorine, limescale, heavy metals (including lead) and microplastics.
GOOD FOR HEALTH
Drink clear, mineral-rich water to support optimum health at all ages. We retain the healthy minerals that naturally occur within your water supply.
Your Doulton water filter systems will work without power and cost nothing in electricity to run.
All the water we filter is drinkable - it is safe to drink and it tastes great! We won’t waste a drop.
Stainless steel body is solid and design is compact, can easily move from one location to another... Filtered water is great tasting...
my area had always water disruption, bottled water is costly to us, this is resolved our concerns. tasty drinking water... recommended