Doulton RIO 2000 High Flow Ceramic Water Filters System
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
What's in the Box?
- 10" x 4.5" Housing
- Candle Module / Plenum
- 6pcs Sterasyl Ceramic Water Filter Candles for RIO 2000
- Housing Spanner
- Model: Doulton RIO 2000 High Flow 6 Sterasyl Ceramic filters system Water Filters System
- The RIO 2000 is a multi-candle ceramic filter module for use where the finest water quality is required.
- Because of its 0.9-micron absolute rating, it is also suitable for private water supplies where the source is micro-biologically contaminated.
- 6-element ceramic filter module that installs inside a 10" x 2.5" Jumbo / Big Blue type water filter housing and is a great alternative to UV water treatment systems since it does not require electricity.
- The Sterasyl ceramic filters are impregnated with silver to prevent bacterial growth. Filters can be cleaned with a brush or Scotch Brite pad when dirty to restore flow.
- Ideal for POE, Undersink, Washer & Shower
- Dimensions: 13" in height, 7.25" in diameter
- The RIO 2000 is the most efficient cyst removal system available and has been tested & proven.
- With a flow rate in excess of 33 liters per minute, the RIO 2000 is suitable for high-flow applications and is designed around a small footprint to allow parallel installations for even higher volumes.
- There is a typical water pressure drop of around 2.5 Bar due to the nature of the ceramic filters and therefore more than one RIO 2000 may be needed and plumbed in parallel if your application requires higher water flow.
- This unit is only designed to remove pathogens.
- Due to the microporous structure of the ceramic filters, we would always recommend installing a pre-filtration unit with a 5 - 10 micron carbon or sediment filter installed before the RIO.
- Doing so will increase the longevity of the ceramic candles and prevent them from clogging at an advanced rate.
- FREE delivery via Gdex.
- FREE Standard Installation, in covered area. +6012 326 4381 WhatsApp for further assistance.
- International customer's, ship via FEDEX, shipping fee applies.
Why "Doulton" filtered water?
Drinking fresh water improves immunity, allows better digestion, increased sports performance, less fatigue and supports a more efficient, healthy body. When your water tastes as great as Doulton filtered, it’s easy to drink enough to stay healthy.
We proudly export water filters to over 140 countries, saving thousands of lives every year from our home in Staffordshire at the heart of Britain’s pottery industry.
HANDMADE SINCE 1826
Almost 200 years of continuous technical improvements to the water filter we launched in 1826, make Doulton filters the ones to rely on.
Made from natural materials, our ceramic filters provide up to 99.99% filtration of bacteria, sediment, chlorine, limescale, heavy metals (including lead) and microplastics.
GOOD FOR HEALTH
Drink clear, mineral-rich water to support optimum health at all ages. We retain the healthy minerals that naturally occur within your water supply.
Your Doulton water filter systems will work without power and cost nothing in electricity to run.
All the water we filter is drinkable - it is safe to drink and it tastes great! We won’t waste a drop.