Doulton QT 2X Ecofast BioTecT Ultra 2505 Si + Chlorasyl 9704 Filter Advanced Heavy Metals + Chlorine & Monochloramine Drinking Water Purifier System (IN)Undercounter
- 1 X Doulton Biotect Ultra 2505 SI Ceramic Drinking Water Filter Candle
- 1 x Doulton Chlorasyl 9704 Ceramic Drinking Water Filter Candle
- 2 X Doulton EcoFast Quick Change Design-Authentic Housing
- 1 X Doulton Superior Pillar Tap
- 1 X Accessories & user manual
- Exclude Installation, Shipping only. Please use your own plumber/ contractor for self-installation.
- If you require onsite installation? Please select from the dropdown menu, addon 1x time standard installation.*Special rate, for Kuala Lumpur & Selangor area only. Other states, Shipping only.
Doulton drinking water system, Trusted by millions. Doulton water provides, healthy, natural, finest, great tasting minerals water for the whole family to enjoy!
Why Doulton Water?
Reverse your treatment water, tap water back to natural, finest, great tasting healthy drinking water.
An Under-counter system complete with BioTect Ultra filter.
- View the Filter Performance Table
- Replacement BioTect Ultra filter
- Replacement Chlorasyl Filter
- Installed sample
Filter 1: Chlorasyl 9704 Filter Element:
- Model: Chlorasyl 9704
- An ideal choice for city water containing chloramines as a primary or secondary disinfectant. Three-stage ceramic filter candle innovatively designed to effectively remove or reduce chloramines, chlorine, bacteria, cysts, and suspended solids, all while retaining the beneficial minerals in your water.
- Particulate Rating: Absolute (>99.99%): 0.9 micron, Nominal (>99.9%: 0.5 – 0.8 micron
- Capacity: 3800L
- Pathogenic Organisms: Bacteria Removal E. Coli / Cholera / Shigella / Typhoid / Klebsiella Terrigena. >99.99%
- Cyst Reduction: (including Giardia and live Cryptosporidium): >99.99%
- Chlorine Reduction @ 2ppm: >97%
- Chloramine Reduction @ 3ppm, Tested to 650 US gallons: 95%
- Nominal Particulate Reduction: CLASS 1
- Turbidity Reduction: >98%
Why and What is Chloramine?
- More and more, municipalities have begun to use chloramine (often called monochloramine), which is a combination of ammonia and chloramine, as the primary disinfectant of its' water supply. More than 1 in 5 Americans are exposed to this toxin on a daily basis. Consumers have demanded a product that is efficient at removing chloramine for these reasons:
- 1. Like chlorine, it produces a strong chemical taste and odor in the water.
- 2. Exposure can be through ingestion and inhalation and can cause long-term respiratory issues including lung damage, mucus membrane, skin diseases, along short-term respiratory sensitivity.
- 3. Chloramine can produce even more toxic disinfectant by-products than chlorine, such as; iodoacids.
- 4. Chloramine has proven to be less effective at killing bacteria, Immune compromised individuals without a capable filter would still be recommended to boil their water to ensure sterilization.
- 5. Chloramine is considerably more difficult to remove than chlorine.
Filter 2: Doulton Biotect ultra Filter 2505 Si
The ceramic shell is fitted with an activated carbon block insert containing heavy metal reduction media.
Removal of particles, pathogenic bacteria, cysts, etc. with additional chlorine, organics, lead, cadmium, and mercury removal & Scale inhibition capabilities. This slow-release scale inhibitor reduces scale build-up.
The ECOFAST is a seamless design, quick change, auto shut-off environmentally friendly drinking water filter & convenience, extremely easy to install and uninstall.
Making it portable and, therefore, the ideal solution for people who move house on a regular basis. It fits the most common threaded kitchen taps via a diverter valve.
- The quick-change, auto shut-off environmentally friendly drinking water filter for commercial and domestic use.
- The quarter-turn action of removing the filter body from the head automatically switches off the water supply
- Quick-change design for fast, sanitary changeover of filter elements Replace filter element only: >80% less plastic waste than other available cartridge filters
- Threaded mount ceramic filter candle for quick maintenance of the filter system
- Integral mounting bracket incorporated into the head for ease of installation
- Push-fit connections in head available in either 3/8" size for convenient installation in coolers or domestic applications
- Compact, stylish design to fit discreetly under the kitchen counter
- Mounting bracket integrated into the housing
- All necessary mounting fixings supplied
- 3/8” push fittings integrated into the head for rapid connection
The Doulton ceramic filter candle is quickly removed and replaced:
A quarter-turn of the housing body automatically shuts off the water supply Spillages can be avoided as the body of the filter can be moved to the sink for emptying, Quick-change design for fast, sanitary changeover of the ceramic filter candle.
- 1-year warranty.
- Model: QT 2X ECOFAST BTU 2505 SI + Chlorasyl 9704 Filter
- Dimension: 34.5cm (H) x 10.5cm(W)
- Material: BPA Free, food-grade material.
- Number of Filter Candle: 1 BTU 2505 SI + Chlorasyl 9704
- Type: 10(Long) x 2 (diameter) inches/(254 x 49mm) Short mount
- Range: BTU short thread mount 19mm M12
- Connections:3/8"inch push fit inlet & outlet
- Flow Rate: 120L/hour
- Filter Life span: up to 9 - 12 months / 2300 litres.
- Minimum Working Pressure: 1 Bar
- Flow rate: 1.9/L @ 2 Bar
- Working temperature range: 5 ~38-degree Celcius
- Working pH range: 5.5 ~ 9.5