Doulton HIP Sterasyl 9204 (NSF) PRE-FILTER Water Filter (IN) Undercounter Pre-Filter Water Filter
1 X DOULTON HIP SYSTEM HOUSING ONLY
1 X DOULTON STERASYL (NSF) FILTER ELEMENT ONLY
- USER MANUAL
- STEM ELBOW 1/4" TO 3/8"
- FAUCET ADAPTER FITTING
- 2 METERS 1/4" INCH HARD TUBE HOSE ONLY!
- Exclude Installation, Shipping only. Please use your own plumber/ contractor for self-installation/ WhatsApp us@ +6012 326 4381 for further assistance.
Doulton drinking water system, Trusted by millions. Doulton water provides, healthy, natural, finest, great tasting minerals water for the whole family to enjoy!
- Tested & certified by NSF International against NSF/ ANSI Standard 42 & 53 in HIP / Sterasyl Inlines for the reduction claims in the table below;
- Cyst Reduction (including live Crytosporidiun and Giardia): Class 1 , > 99.99%
- Turbidity Reduction: > 98% + Anti-Bacterial
- Flow Rate: (US Gallons) @ 45 psi: 1.05 GPM
- Flow rate (litres @ 3 bar): 4.0 LPM
- Capacity: 10,000L
In-line water filters are highly robust, as they are underwater pressure all of the time. They can be used either to filter all cold water running into the kitchen sink or to provide filtered drinking water via a separate faucet.
Originally designed to be fitted to the mains cold water pipe underneath the kitchen counter, these filter systems have proved very popular within the water cooler industry, due to the ease with which they can be incorporated into cooler plumbing.
Filter Element Attributes:
|Range||BSP Short (¾ " / 19mm) Threaded Mount|
|Length||10 inches (254mm)|
2 inches (49mm)
Microfiltration of Bacteria, Cysts, Particles. Organics