Doulton Double HIS PUSH-FIT Fluoride + Ultracarb advanced drinking water purifier System
- 1 set Doulton HIS 3/8" PUSH-FIT Stainless Steel Body With Fluoride Water Treatment Cartridge
- 1 set Doulton HIS 3/8" PUSH-FIT Stainless Steel Body With Ultracarb Filter
- 1 set Doulton Superior Pillar Tap with 3/8" Faucet Connector
- Whatsapp us @ +6012 326 4381 for onsite installation request. This is chargeable on a per ad-hoc basis. the covered area only!
Doulton drinking water system, Trusted by millions. Doulton water provides, healthy, natural, finest, great tasting minerals water for the whole family to enjoy!
Why Doulton Water?
Reverse your treatment water, and tap water back to natural, finest, great tasting healthy drinking water.
Doulton® under-counter water filter system provides instantly filtered water, straight from the tap.
The HIS Push Fit is a quality Stainless Steel Under Counter Water Filter System. Made from stainless steel, the system is a highly trusted and discrete filter system providing your ceramic filter with the ultimate level of protection.
Available with push-fit connections in the filter head for convenient installation underneath the kitchen counter. The quick-change design allows for a sanitary replacement of ceramic filter candles.
Fitted with long life, cleanable ceramic filter to provide you with up to 300 liters per hour of refreshingly clean, drinking water on tap.*
All our water filter systems under the sink have a compact, space-saving design. Fit to your main cold water pipe underneath the counter for a discrete solution to drinking water filtration for homeowners and families.
IMPORTANT: Installation of a dedicated filtered drinking tap is required with all under-counter filters.
*The flow rate will be dependent upon the water quality, grade of candle, and mains water pressure.
Filter 1: Fluoride Water Treatment Cartridge
- Reduce unwanted naturally occurring and added fluoride in your mains supply drinking water by using the Doulton Fluoride reduction cartridge. New Fluoride reduction cartridge from Doulton significantly reduces unwanted fluoride from your drinking water. Designed to reduce fluoride to safe levels in your drinking water using a specially enhanced alumina-based adsorbent, which is certified to NSF STANDARD 61. The media in the Doulton cartridge is capable of adsorbing up to 3750 ppm of Fluoride, providing protection for up to 3 months. The performance will vary depending upon the nature of the incoming water supply. For optimum performance use a service flow rate of 2L/min. Cartridge constructed with WRAS and NSF-approved materials. Ideal for use with a range of Doulton ceramic filter cartridges in the Duo housing which provide additional protection against pathogenic bacteria, cysts, chlorine, taste, odor, and heavy metals. Simple to install, use and maintain. No power is required. Low running costs.
Filter 2: Ultracarb
- Chlorine reduction @ 2PPM (Taste & Odour) 94.2% Nominal Particulate Reduction Class 1 Cyst Reduction >99.99% Turbidity Reduction >98% “Lead” Reduction 97.3% Capacity: 2300L Flow Rate @ 3 Bar 1.9 LPM Ultracarb® Filter ～0.5 high density ~ Remove heavy metal, toxic lead. ~ Remove organic and inorganic chemicals. ～Activated carbon block ~ Remove chlorine and organic matter, ~ Improve taste and smell
The product is suitable for
- At home
- In the workplace
- Café, restaurants, and bars
- Any kitchen, anywhere!
Height: 374mm Width: 117mm
|Number of Filter Candles||
|Filter Candle Type||
Ultracarb: 10 inches long x 2 inches in diameter (254 x 49mm) short threaded mount
3/8 inch push-fit inlet and outlet suitable for connection to flexible plastic pipe
Up to 300L/hour at 3 Bar. Refer to Filter Performance Table.