Doulton Fluoride 9B04 Water Treatment Cartridge
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Doulton Fluoride 9B04 Water Treatment Cartridge
- Model: Doulton Fluoride 9B04 Water Treatment Cartridge
- Reduce unwanted naturally occurring and added fluoride in the mains supply drinking water.
- Designed to reduce fluoride to safe levels in drinking water using a specially enhanced alumina-based adsorbent, which is certified to NSF Standard 61.
- The media in the Doulton cartridge is capable of absorbing up to 3,370 ppm of Fluoride, providing protection for up to 3 months. The performance will vary depending upon the nature of the incoming water supply. For optimum performance use a service flow rate of 2L/min.
- Cartridge constructed with WRAS and NSF approved materials.
- Ideal for use with a range of Doulton ceramic filter cartridges in the Duo housing which provide additional protection against pathogenic bacteria, cysts, chlorine, taste, odor, and heavy metals.
- Simple to install, use and maintain. No power required. Low running costs.
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Thread: BSP Short (3/4" / 19mm) Threaded Mount
- Size: 10 inches (254mm) x2 inches (49mm)
- Fluoride filter, BEFORE USE, FLUSHING 5-10 MINS BEFORE CONNECTING TO YOUR WATER FILTERS SYSTEM!
- To ensure that the treatment media is fully wetted and provide optimum performance, allow the filtered water to run to waste for 5-10 minutes prior to use
- No standalone use, must use with a complete drinking water purifier system
- FREE delivery via Gdex.
- Special rate for adhoc onsite installation, whatsapp to +6012 326 4381 for further assistance.
- International customer's, ship via FEDEX, shipping fee applies.
Why "Doulton" filtered water?
Drinking fresh water improves immunity, allows better digestion, increased sports performance, less fatigue and supports a more efficient, healthy body. When your water tastes as great as Doulton filtered, it’s easy to drink enough to stay healthy.
We proudly export water filters to over 140 countries, saving thousands of lives every year from our home in Staffordshire at the heart of Britain’s pottery industry.
HANDMADE SINCE 1826
Almost 200 years of continuous technical improvements to the water filter we launched in 1826, make Doulton filters the ones to rely on.
Made from natural materials, our ceramic filters provide up to 99.99% filtration of bacteria, sediment, chlorine, limescale, heavy metals (including lead) and microplastics.
GOOD FOR HEALTH
Drink clear, mineral-rich water to support optimum health at all ages. We retain the healthy minerals that naturally occur within your water supply.
Your Doulton water filter systems will work without power and cost nothing in electricity to run.
All the water we filter is drinkable - it is safe to drink and it tastes great! We won’t waste a drop.